We believe that starting the day with a hearty breakfast is an essential part of your stay at Trewornan Manor. The ingredients we use are top quality and where possible, locally produced and sourced. Our meat comes from Philip Warrens in Launceston, one of the best butchers in the country who provide top quality Cornish produce to restaurants all over the country.
Breakfast service is a relaxed and informal affair and we hope we can provide a perfect start to your day. Breakfast is served in our light and airy dining room and is freshly cooked to order.
Breakfast is served from 8.00am to 10.00am daily.
Please let us know if you have any dietary requirements and we will do our best to accommodate.
From the Breakfast Table
- Freshly Baked Bread and Pastries
- Selection of Cereals
- Homemade Granola
- Natural Yoghurt
- Fresh Fruit Salad
- Seasonal Fruit Selection
From the Kitchen
- Full Cornish breakfast - (Bacon, sausage, eggs, grilled tomato, hogs pudding, mushrooms and baked beans)
- Smoked Salmon with Scrambled Eggs
- Eggs Benedict
- Bacon or Sausage Sandwich
- Poached Eggs on Toast with Avocado
- Homemade Blueberry Pancakes with Cornish Clotted Cream
- Homemade Porridge served with Berries and Honey
We run an honesty bar, in our Guest Lounge, for the convenience of our guests. We stock a wide selection of popular drinks including Sharps Doom Bar, which is brewed a few miles away in Rock, a selection of wines & spirits and of course the ever popular Camel Valley Sparkling Wine. We just ask our guests to note their drinks in the book and we simply add to the bill on check out.